Turned Off...

This week has been quite..."off." The weather has been totally off...My body and health has been totally off...my mindset, normal sense of optimism, and will to do absolutely ANYTHING has been COMPLETELY off. =/

I feel some letter writing coming along...

Dear Horrid Cough - STOP and GO AWAY!...STOP making my chest hurt. STOP chasing everyone away from me. STOP making me sound like General Grievous...


Dear July Gloom - GO AWAY!...STOP looking all overcast and murky and teasing us by being all warm when step foot outside. STOP the rain.  STOP scaring us Southern Cali West Coasters making us think a HUGE earthquake is coming...Maybe you're confused...we're NOT in south...this IS Southern CALI...GET. IT. TOGETHER...


Dear Christine - PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!...Stop feeling down and out...YES, you are allowed to have these days, but ENOUGH, already...build a bridge and get over it, girl...Do what you need to do to feel good inside and out...Think of the good things going on in life...and just DO...and DON'T worry...Do what you can do and let God do the rest....Give it all up to Him...


Dear Principal Shawna and Loyola Marymount University - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU...for leaving me that voicemal about LMU's summer sports camp...and THANK YOU LMU rep for giving me the "scholarship" code to plug into the online registration to make the camp fees go down to ZERO!!!...Hallelujah DAY!!!


Dear PicMonkey.com - You deserve a special shout out for making me feel like the glorified graphic designer people THINK I am...and really not...Thank you for making me look like I know what I'm doing and for making me look good.



WOWZERS...I actually feel a little bit better after blogging today.


Linked Up With:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up