BeYouTiFul (Beautiful) Tuesday

Happy BeYouTiFul  Tuesday, Blessings!!
There are many blogs that focus on beauty as its main focus and  that's awesome!!...
I need a little bit of help myself in that department sometimes...

But isn't funny that with ALLLLLLLLL the beauty magazines, websites, blogs, entertainment shows...etc. that are made available and are consumed that women, of all ages and ethnicities,  still suffer a great deal from the lack of self esteem?

I know there are days when I can look amazing!!...not to toot my own horn AT ALL, but only because of tons of complements I may have gotten that day, and none of it  can even matter because of the pre-negative thoughts I already have stored up within me...you know those days, right??

So, BeYouTiFul Tuesdays will be dedicated to affirming our natural born beauty and our God-given attributes that make up our beauty inside and out. This will be an outlet to encourage and inspire girls and women to love who they are no matter what the media may be feeding us...

There are two stories to everything...
you have to make the decision to choose which story you're gonna believe...
...'cause whether you believe it or not...your views on what is beautiful, YES...YOUR'S...are somehow in some shape or form,
somewhat based off what society has implied that it is...

BeYouTiFul Tuesday is here to reformat our programming...and the only way to do that is to do that is to reboot OUR  system and start over...with a perhaps a brand new program.

Let's begin with the TRUTH?...you ask what is true??...

Let's start with this today:


Be Blessed, my BeYouTiFul Blessings <3




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up