Me, Myself, and I

I'm kinda Super Stoked about this NEW linky party...Me, Myself, and I...specifically since I have't done an official ABOUT ME page for my blog...I'm excited to let my BLESSINGS and hopefully new Blessings (my readers- to-come get to know me better...and even more STOKED about getting to know my new BLOGGIES (blog buddies) that I've recently met/followed....




So...DRUMROLL PPLLEEAASSEE...




1. What is your biggest phobia?
I'm sooooo scared of not doing anything with my life...I have so many ideas and great plans and hopes and dreams...after graduating from college and having two kids after that its been harder to get back into the swing of things in the working world...


2. If you could relive any day of your life what would it be and why? -
 I would probably want to relive My hubby's and my dating days...we were so fun and spontaneous...we did whatever whenever...we had time and money to do things...LOL!...
Now we have no time, little money, and three kids...Date nights are constantly in my prayers. 
But praise God, slowly but surely we're getting back to that. (Yeah Buddy!!)


3. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would you be?
Maybe 24...legal but not fresh bait...experienced...been around the block for a bit so I'd know what to expect. Yet, I'm still young and spunky...full of energy...more guts to do and try new things.


4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Normally no celebs...I'm always mistaken for someone people actually think they know...
BUT... I've been told that I look the singer, Mya.

5. What songs would be included on the soundtrack to your life?
1. Make it Happen - Mariah Carrey
2. Step By Step - Whitney Houston
3. PYT - Michael Jackson (actually...anything by MJ is AUTOMATICALLY on my life's soundtrack)
4. Butterfly - Mariah Carrey
5. Whata Man - Salt N Peppa
6. Golden - Jill Scott
7. He Love Me - Jill Scott
8. Just Fine - Mary J. Blige
9. Unbreakable - Alicia Keys
10.  Benny and the Jets - Elton John (no judging...that's the joint)
11. The Time of My Life - from Dirty Dancing
12. Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
13. Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
14. Try a Little Tenderness - Ottis Redding
15. Countdown - Beyonce
16. Love on Top - Beyonce
17. Can I Get A... - Jay-Z
18. The Wire - Kanye West
19. Stronger - Brittney Spears & Kanye West
20. A Women's Worth - Alicia Keys
21. Superwoman - Alicia Keys
22. This Woman's Work - Kate Bush & Maxwell
23. Heaven - Mary Mary
24. Get Up - Mary Mary
25. Melodies from Heaven - Kirk Franklin & the Family
26. Hosanna - Kirk Franklin & the Family
27. Don't Wanna Waste My Life - Lecrae


**Funny at first I thought I wouldn't be able to answer this last one and then OUT OF NOWHERE all these songs came flowing out of my brain all within 7 minutes...I had to stop.**


PSYCH!!


28. Me, Myself, and I - Beyonce...LOL!!


Can't WAIT to read yours!!


Be Blessed <3


P.S. 29. Fighter - Christina Aguilera





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up