I'm Free...Happy Independence Day 2012!!


4th of july

As I think about what Independence Day means to me, I can't help but think of all the nostalgic type memories that come to mind: fireworks, BBQ, family, summer, fun in the sun, American flags, being thankful of what war vets and present soldiers have done and are doing for us.  But in the back of my mind (and it probably should be in the forefront) I can't help but think of what Christ has done to keep me from sin, from the legalistic law, and free from death and evil...
And for these reasons I am grateful and is why I CELEBRATE my independence day.

 "Christ has set us free to live a free life. 
So take your stand! 
Never again let anyone put a harness of slavery on you." 
Galatians 5:1

P.S. Party on and everybody tell me how your BBQ was!!
#nojudgingfattymcfatty


Linked up to:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up