Take Me Out To The Ballgame...

...Take me out to the crowd...
Buy some some peanuts and Cracker Jacks and Cool-a-Coos, and Dodger Dogs, Nachos, Soda 
[my good, I'ma Fatty McFattems] AND everything on this style board, please and thank you 
[in advance].

I'm an uber Dodger Fan and no judging on my whole entire life, but Mike Piazza is STILL my favorite Dodger of all time 
[although Kemp, Loney, and Eithier can get it ALL DAY LONG].
My View of the game back in May 2012
Anywhoo, Victoria's Secret sells a lot of official sports wear now and its super yummy to my fashion senses, but not so much to my wallet. So here you have it: My Current Thursday Crush - Dodgers Gear [oh yeah, and the team, too]

Take Me Out To the Ballgame
[Photo Source - My Polyvore]



Linked with 
Blessed Thursday, Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up