Current Crush Thursday [Girl Power Edition]

First thing first: 
Do not...I repeat: 
DO NOT judge my life 
for this super late Thursday post.

Anybody got anything to say about this situation??...

[**crickets**]

That's what I thought...

Anywhoo...for this week's Current Thursday Crush I thought I'd do something a tad bit different compared to what the average Crush post is about [fave pins from the week, clothes, jewelry, hair styles...etc.].

My crushes this week are a few of my fave blogs.  I've been on these blogs for a minute now and I must admit that I pretty much stalk them any chance I get...
[remember this is a NO JUDGING zone here].

These women are freakin' AMAZEballs!!...They're a combination of  mothers, wives, small-biz owners, at-home workaholics, job-seekers, holding it down for their families all while maintaining blogs that I secretly now publicly HAVE to see what they're up to on the daily...

I heard that you're most like the top 5 people you surround yourself with.
And if that's the case, I want to be in the presence of their blogs ALL the TIME...
These are examples of women and blogs that I think rather highly of...

So...that being said...go check these Faithful & Fearless Wonderfully-Made
Divas out...and tell them I sent you to meet some new bloggies that I believe are pretty darn dope.


Drum roll please....
It's pleasure to introduce you to:

Lauren @ Live Love Lauren
Live Love Lauren






Covered in Grace
Brooke @ Covered By Grace














Rachael @ LaLa Lists
lala Lists

 






     



Courtney @ Baxtron Life



Kristine @ The Foley Fam [unedited]


Be Blessed <3

Linked with 

1 comments:

Kait said...

Those are all amazing bloggers! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up