Getcha Mind Right. . .




Just read some pretty powerful stuff from The Daily Love...A mind truly is a powerful thing...what are you choosing to believe or NOT believe about yourself? 
A goal is dead...NOTHING...if you haven't made up in your mind that you're worth the results of the goal and that you have the will, determination, and self-discipline to fulfill it.
Then you actually HAVE TO SO SOMETHING...yes...some actual WORK and CONSISTENTLY...to see any fruit from your faith in your goal.



Here are the two thoughts that JUMPED ALL IN MY FACE:

1. Faith first, mindset second, goals third, action fourth, persistence always.
 -Mastin Kipp @The Daily Love







2.  Today's Affirmations:

I tell a new story about what's possible.

I surround myself with people who believe in my dreams.

My dreams are real, my doubts are not.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up