A Few Mommy Luxuries


Yes, I know...It's been a minute.
A lot on my plate and mind right now.

Blessing Alert: Just started a new job. 

I'm now an Instructional Support Staff  for a 3rd grade class.
And my mind has been swamped with trying to 
figure out how to make this work with my family...
transportation, pick up, drop off...etc.

But thanks to God and no one else...
not even me and my heavy duty critical thinking skillz...
He managed to work this all out.

So...yes, I am sick right now...AGAIN [Boo on my life].
Yes, I am mentally and physically tired...
[these 3rd graders are NO JOKE].
Yes, I'm missing my Hubby...[late work nights all week].
Yes, I am STIIL blessed in the midst of it all...

And it feels soooooo GOOD to enjoy these luxuries!!
[okay probably not the heels]...
but speaking of "showers"...
I think one is calling my name now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up