Beauty Box Swap Unveiling

Beauty Box Reveal Day is HERE!!!
The darling Tiffany at {{blabbering thoughts}} was sweet enough to host a Beauty Box Swap and today is the day I get to share with you the treats that I received.

First of all, I was super excited when my package came.
I felt like a kid waiting for Santa to come to her house on Christmas.


The lucky lady who had me is Kari of Cupcakes and Bling.
She gave these cute mini nail polishes from Nicole 
[the super fantabulicious glittery one is my fave of the batch]
.
I also received Maybelline's Baby Lips Lip Balm with SPF 20.
I LOVED this product...made my lips feel super moisturized and hydrated 
for several hours before I had to re-apply...
and thank you, Kari
 [by all means, go check her out and show her some love]
for not only thinking of what would be cute on me,
 but for also thinking
of protecting my skin, as well. 
[CLAP CLAP for SPF!!]

Now, MY wonderfully-made diva-and-a-half is Kimberly at Lush Lounge.
You should mos-def check out what she got from me...

Kim...This is the pic of the B-Boys driving me bonkers helping me shop for your goodies.


















and major props to Kimberly on how much she pumped me
up on her post...she's over there making me blush...
[and you know us black folks don't do that].

Thanks again to Tiffany for hosting the swap and to my girl Kari for 
the wonderful beauty box [smooches]...
If you'd like to participate in the next Beauty Box Swap 
keep a look out
for details coming soon...early September tops!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up